The objective of this document is to provide an overview of how an xml response from the reference webservice can be directly mapped to the Http binding as a JSON response
- HTTP Binding enables you to integrate a soa composite applicattion and access through http get and post.
- BPEL process is used to get the xml response from the reference webservice and pass it to spring context for further processing.
We will go in detail further of why we can't use mediator to map the request and response.
|1.||Http service returns JSON response using spring context|
|2.||Mapping of Request and Response|
|3.||Convert XML to JSON object using spring context|
- The request from the http service is directly mapped to the request of the reference.
- The response from the reference web service is mapped to the request if the spring context
- The response from the context is mapped to the response of the http service.